eugman on Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:00:31 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] SkArcher, stop taking the initiative!

>I drink my vial of goldenseal, increasing my Health to 6
Yeah have you ever had raw goldenseal? I need to drink it with orange juice just to keep it down.  Regardless it's an Illegal move.

>I will now slap DQT about a bit. Dice forthcoming.
Illegal move.  DQT Has already initiated combat with you.

>From rule 10-5
"A player who is In Combat may not move in the House, use Talismans, perform any actions permitted solely by Room Ordinances, or Attack other players."

Of course  either the other is superflous, it just means you can't attack people outside of combat, or you are able to attack yourself....

Sorry about not updating  the stats page but I was waiting  for someone to do something.   Oh and you currently have 2 Health.