Daniel Peter Lepage on Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:24:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] More Goldenseal

> Not at all bad new(s). Rule 7-2 doesn't clearly state what contribute
> means. What it does state clearly is that at the end of the 8th nday
> (which
> will apply for the Soul Jar) the objects spent for the price are
> destroyed.
> If anyone feels there needs to be some repository where contributions in
> an
> attemt to forge are maintained (an escrow type account) apart from the
> contributor, I won't have a problem maintaining it. For the nonce, the
> objects in my purview will be deducted (destroyed) at the time of creation
> of the talismans (end of nday 8), provided that they exist at that time.
> The vials of goldenseal are absurdly common, so I'll deal with them
> directly, since you both should already have them. Death?
> The Jackpot is unimpacted since everyone had less than 695 GC.
> Triller

Oh, right. I forgot those were absurdly common.

I attempt to Forge three more Vials of Goldenseal. I also give the one I
recently made to SkArcher, as thanks for saving me from DQT's assault.

I then move to the Seance room, to be slightly further away from anyone
else who might want to kill me.

--
Wonko