Daniel Lepage on Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:09:50 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Standing Down

I stand down. I won't "undoubtedly die" next period, because I still have a fair shot of hitting DQT back. And since e's only got 10 health, e's also likely to end up partly dead while killing me.

It's a pity, I had plans to do something very unkind to somebody else.

But I will Attempt to Forge a Vial of Goldenseal, anyway. And I'll give it, for free, to anyone who moves in here and attacks DQT to get em off me. I'll even join in the fight; we'll probably be able to kill em. And as a bonus, I won't choose whoever helps me as the target for my very unkind thing.

I also attempt to Forge a Soul Jar, since I think I'll need more Souls than I can comfortably carry.

--
Wonko

"You should never bet against anything in science at odds of more than about 10^12 to 1."
  -- Ernest Rutherford