Daniel Peter Lepage on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:14:22 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p202

I Object. I see no reason for any of this. Also, I'm not voting to give
you a title just because you created something, unless you're prepared to
give me titles for the things I've created, too :P