automailer on Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:28:38 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter votes

Peter's votes:
Motion 158/1: Golems V2.0                              : Against
Motion 159/2: Rooms Owned By Oak Trees                 : Against
Motion 160/3: Revamping entire soul infrastructure neatly. : Against
Motion 163/2: Eugene easily erodes evil errors; Eventually even eradicating emself.  Enigmatic, eh? : Against
Motion 164/0: Revision of actions: Discussion Subtype  : For
Motion 165/0: Begin A Transactional Operation Notion   : For
Motion 166/1: Proposal points providing precise player picks : For
Motion 167/1: The Anti-e Box Loathes E's               : For
Motion 168/0: Seizing Souls in a Strangely Shaped Space : For
Motion 169/3: Rooms Of Voting Equally Required         : For
Motion 170/5: We require interesting targets eh?       : For
Motion 171/0: This Heading Is Stupid                   : Against
That Heading Is Stupid.

Motion 172/4: Genechips Usually Massively Multiply Yearly : Against
Motion 173/0: Spinning a Spiral Staircase              : For
Motion 174/2: Self-Congratulatory Ampitude Manufacture : Against
Motion 175/4: Rewriting lots of stuff                  : For
I have to vote for this, if only for the sentence "Souls are Carryable Household Objects."

Motion 179/0: Tweak: Shorten Referendum Resolution Time : Abstain
This is not a proposal, and thus this is not a vote on it.

Motion 182/0: Look lively! A loophole!                 : Abstain
This is also not a proposal, and thus this is not a vote on it.

Motion 183/1: Don't object; only read, second.         : Abstain
This one is also not a proposal, and thus this is not a vote on it. I still OBJECT to this one.

Motion 184/0: Just one unimportant short topic [[joust]] : Against
Motion 185/0: Wonko works, so why withhold wages?      : Against
If p186 passes, this really isn't needed, and may remove me from the position. This nweek, I've definitely been doing the Manager's job, and when Wonko was doing the job last nweek, I paid em for it. So I don't think we need this.

Motion 186/0: Modifying Ministries May Make Ministering More Manageable : For
Motion 187/2: I'm busy this weekend,.                  : Maybe
Motion 188/1: Fighting Indoors Fits the House          : Maybe
Due to the recursively-applying-to-itself principle, I'm not sure I like the "all properties reduced by one" if a Stat is too low, since it sounds like it keeps on lowering for as long as that's the case. But I suspect that can be fixed easily enough.

Motion 189/0: Useless Underground Urks User; Unicorns Use Unix : Against
Motion 190/1: Someone Has A Lease Liability            : For
Motion 191/0: Let's Lose Leporine Leverage             : Against
I'm not aware of any Small White Rabbit in the game.

Motion 192/0: Big Bad Bogeymen                         : Against
This doesn't define the Gibberish word. (Weren't you the one reminding Eugene of that?)

Motion 193/0: Attempting To Forge Is Really Speaking Truthfully : For
Motion 194/1: Stipend's Adventures in Nomic Territory, Chapter One, "Playing" : Against
We have been playing that they props all resolve simultaneously, pass simultaneously, and then resolve in order, such that a resolving prop could know whether or not props resolving after it passed or not. Which is good, because it allows props to not clobber each other.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.