automailer on Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:53:50 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p198

Peter has submitted a new Motion, p198.

---------------------------------
Motion 198/0: Remove Inactive Players
A Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 10

[[Acronym: R.I.P.]]

Make A.N.P.U., Jimmy, theta, and Tim no longer players, just as though
they had forfeited.

[[They haven't shown interest in so long that in our last round of
vatting, we didn't know what email address to send messages to them
at. I think we ought to just delete them from the game, and if they
want to come back, they'll come back and join.]]