automailer on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:36:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] JessicaCooper submits p182

JessicaCooper has submitted a new proposal, p182.

---------------------------------
Proposal 182/0: Look lively! A loophole!
A Tweak by JessicaCooper
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 6

[[This is a tweak, as it involves a minor rules change.  If you feel that tweak is the improper format for this, let me know so I can prop it.]]

In rule 3-9/5, section 2.C, change “def” to {{definition}}.
In section 2.D, remove the second bullet point.  Add a period at the end of each bullet point in 2.D which does not already end in a period.  After the word “fulfilled” in the closing paragraph, before the period, add:
{{
if they pass
}}
[[I’m not sure what happened with the second bullet point.  I think it was originally intended to prevent players from gaining genechips for proposals which did not pass, and that genechips were awarded only if two conditions were met.  If so, it was hopelessly out of date and slightly misworded.  If anyone can think of a reason not to remove the second bullet point, I’ll revise this.]]