automailer on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:53:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p170

EugeneMeidinger has amended p170.

---------------------------------
Proposal 170/1: We require interesting targets eh?
A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 4

[[ I have a good idea for a story with this as a prequel to wonko's but I'd like to wait and see if I can do it the way I want and it'll fit in with the story.Rand out of time tonight. more to come tomorrow.]]

Add to rule 7-1 the following:
{{
All talismans have a type. A type is a marker for rules to differentiate talismans.
}}
Give all talismans a type of charm.

Add the following rule to section 10:
{{
==Stats==
Each player has the attributes of Health, Alertness and Calm. These attributes are called stats.
Each stat is an integer in a range of 0 to 10 and is set to ten initially. If a stat would exceed its limit, it is set to the extreme of that limit instead.

If a player's Health reaches zero, the following happens:

 *Eir soul becomes lost. It has the same location as the player.
 *All talismans belonging to that player of the type "weapon" or the type "potion" are destroyed.
 *Eir Health is set to ten.

If a player's Alertness reaches zero, the following happens:

 *That player now "asleep".
 *While that player is "asleep" eir stats cannot be altered except by the rules.
 *While that player is "asleep" e cannot take any actin regulated by rule 10-1
 *2 nweeks after being "Asleep" that player's alertness is set to 10 and that player is no longer "asleep".

If a player's Calm reaches zero, the following happens:

 *All talismans belonging to that player of the type "weapon" or the type "potion" are destroyed.[[A clear way to have them drop them would be better]]
 *That player's location is change to the room called "outside".
}}

Create the following room
{{
__Outside__

Ordinances:: None
Exits::None
}}
[[I know there are no exits. I'll let you guys figure out a way to deal with that.]]