automailer on Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:49:48 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p160

EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new proposal, p160.

Proposal 160/0: Criminal actions intertwine nicer endeavours.
A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 93, nday 11

[[ I'm not sure if it should go in this rule ore somewhere else]]
[[ The idea is if Bob says in an email that he gives Jack his Rusty Pipe and that he then sells all of his weapons the second action will be ignored if the first is found illegal. So if bob forgets that you can't give weapons to others on nday 3 because that's when the police do their rounds he won't accidentally sell his Rusty Pipe. We all know how hard it is to get a Rusty Pipe covered in the victim's blood in order to incriminate that jerk Jack.]]

Append to rule 1-3:
{{

In a series of actions, if one action is found to be illegal then any actions after it whose effect are changed by this fact are also found to be illegal.

}}