Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:37:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: *awkward*

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Well, I tried, but then I just stopped being able to muster the interest.
>
> I open elections for all of my Ministries.
> I give all of my Genechips to Eugene, because I think he'll do appropriate
> things with them.
> I forfeit, quit, and otherwise cease playing B Nomic.
>
> Goodnight, all.
>
> [[BvS]]

Sorry to see you go... I hope that you can come back with us sometime
soon.

Voting on the Ministry of Spirituality started on 93/3, and ends
ntoday (93/6). The only candidate is Eugene, whom I vote for.

The Ministries of the Grid, Forts, and Banking are up for
grabs. Someone needs to take them, or we need to write the Grid and
Genechips out of the rules. Nominations are open through 93/9, which
is Tuesday night.

Roster updated.

BvS's Soul and Teucer's Soul become Lost.

Any ideas how BvS being p114 affects any of this?

--
Peter C.
"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale