Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:08:41 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Weekend Vacation

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Since I'm only barely getting myself back into participation (I have no idea
> what's on the ballot right now...), I'm going to take a little initiative
> here. I turn my Clock Key to Off. Does that count as one vote for off or
> four?

Just one. Each player who holds any number of ministries gets a Clock
Key, and it counts the majority of Clock Keys. There are now two clock
keys off out of four.

--
Peter C.
"Because IP only guarantees best effort delivery, loss of a carrier