Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:29:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: [auto] JessicaCooper submits p134

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Baron von Skippy is pending in addition to being historical.

That's... odd...

If p117 becomes Pending, then BvS (the player) can revise BvS (the
prop), which may or may not change emself as well somehow, as e would
be editing emself. Plus, we'd vote on em at the end of next nweek
again.

I think.

--
Peter C.
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the