Alex Truelsen on Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:37:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Fort recognizer

Okay, all is quick...

BvS charges eir Capacitor up to 150 energy.
RainbowWolfe puts all of eir energy into offense against Eugene. Since
Eugene didn't allocate energy and therefore has everything in defense,
nothing happens. Hurrah.

I will put together a Genechip recognizer when I can. Tomorrow I'm going out
of town for three days to attend my grandfather's funeral, and I don't know
what kind of internet access time I'll have. If you must buy something and
use it, make sure you can afford it, because I won't be able to let you know
if you made a mistake and then your whole evil scheme will unfurl,
collapsing at your feet like an accordion dropped from a cliff, crumpling
into a sad pile as it plays a last discordant note of protest, and then...
silence.

[[BvS]]