automailer on Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:07:36 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 114/2: Majority Wins, regardless of choice      : Against
I would like there to be a difference between the various possible votes.

Proposal 115/0: Upping the Ante.                         : Against
Proposal 116/3: Grand Reunification Of A Nomic Proposal And Related Things : Against
I like the idea, but there are a few changes I'd like to see. First, "Game-changing Object" is a bit of a mouthful, and doesn't make sense - I also change the game, as do the rules, so why aren't they "Game-changing Objects"? I'd prefer something that suggests their function, such as "Motions".

Although I am the Minister of Change, I'm still opposed to giving em the power to assign numbers at will. When two props try to change the same rule, this amounts to giving the Minister of Change the ability to decide which one takes effect. Moreover, if a later proposal takes  into account the possibility that an earlier prop will pass, but the earlier one doesn't deal with the case where the later prop passes, then the Minister of Change could sabotage the earlier one by making the later one happen first.

Proposal 117/0: Baron von Skippy                         : Against
Although the Baron has on occasion thwarted my sinister plans, I wouldn't want to see em become Historical and cease to affect the gamestate.

Proposal 118/0: Removal of Cards                         : Maybe
Proposal 119/0: Fort Amendments                          : For
Proposal 120/0: Duty Simplification                      : For
Proposal 121/0: Share Energy Easily: Claim lots of channeling kits! : For
Proposal 122/0: Dig away, Build better, Look Exceptional! : For
Proposal 123/0: Voting Influences                        : For
Proposal 124/0: Senators, Lobbyists, and Priests         : For
I'm voting FOR this despite Peter's point that nobody will immediately want to become Senators because it's really easy to propose to fix that next nweek. In fact, if anything at all is broken about this, it can be fixed next nweek, because it takes an nweek to become anything other than a Boring Guy.

Proposal 125/0: Limited Extension, Then Stop Tiles Outright : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.