Alex Truelsen on Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:21:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Grid/Fort/GC recognizer

So. Lots of changes to things Gridlike this nweek, most of it by my doing,
so I won't complain.

First, the Grid. There were no changes on the Grid.

Next, Forts. I decided that indeed, Add-Ons were illegal to purchase, so no
one had more than 100 Grid Sections. As such, there wasn't enough firepower
out there to damage Peter or DQT, so everyone started this nweek with 100
Grid Sections. Everyone except Peter ended the nweek with 100, too - Voice
and I attacked Peter for a total of 175 Offense, which overwhelmed eir 100
Defense and destroyed 75 of eir Fort Sections. Since Tweak numbers 10 and 11
/both/ failed, no one gets income from their fort. Fort details are updated
on the Wiki. Remember that my suicidal amendments make it so we're working
on a 4-day cycle now, so get new allocations in soon.

Finally, with all of the many, many sources of income (even without Forts),
here are Genechip totals:

A.N.P.U. 100
Baron von Skippy 364
bd 100