automailer on Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:57:16 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 100/0: More Zapping                             : For
Proposal 101/0: Small Changes                            : For
Proposal 102/2: Diplomatic Immunity (and double negatives) : For
Proposal 103/0: Set defence to maximum                   : For
Proposal 104/3: Yes; no; maybe so                        : For
Proposal 105/0: Comments really aren't  worth legislation. : Against
I don't like misspelled comments either.

Proposal 106/0: Blatent Attempt To Take In Nomic Game    : For
Proposal 107/0: Pure Silliness                           : For
Proposal 108/0: What A Silly Proposal [WASP]             : Against
Well done. I believe the intent was that this would pass easily, ostensibly making a statement about the unimportance of Wins while in fact making RW the only Winner. This would happen because "I declare I have won, secondly I declare everyone else to have won." only half works, since players can declare themselves to have won but cannot declare others to have done the same.

However, to work properly the proposal would have to say "The player named Rainbow Wolfe declares emself to have won"; as it's currently phrased, it either indicates that the proposal itself wins, or that Peter (being the Minister who implements the proposal) wins. I think the former definition is a more reasonable interpretation of the prop, and so it seems that this proposal is about to become the first victor of B Nomic since the resetting of the game.

Proposal 109/1: Section Nine All Rules Everywhere [snare] : Against
What makes a rule qualify as a "Subgame"?

Proposal 110/1: Money Is Not Common Enough               : For
Proposal 111/0: It is sushi, that one that condemned 2: He returns disturba : Against
It's basically identical to the original Sushi, and includes all the same problems.

Proposal 112/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Three: More Fun With Souls : For
Proposal 113/2: nobody elects to work on reaching konsensus : For
Proposal 97/3: Let's try this again, shall we?          : Against
The first allows a player to repeatedly give emself the Bounty. The second pays people to stay out of a Political party. I don't like either.

Proposal 98/0: Don't Encourage Unneccesary CFI Emissions : For
Proposal 99/0: All Gambling Is Not Good                 : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.