Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:51:48 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: I must depart for a time...

Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I can't recall whether hiding under rocks was propped or not,

The only Rocks in the rules is a part of Dueling, in r9-6.

> so if it was, I'll be hiding under a rock for the next...nine
> nweeks, I guess. If not, I'll just step out of the way and
> forfeit. See you guys later, hopefully.

Hmm. I thought that we still weren't allowing conditional actions, but
I don't see anything prohibiting them. Then again, saying that you'll
do something the rules say you can is a Game Action, but saying that
If X is true you'll do something isn't really a Game Action since the
rules don't allow it.

So I'm not sure whether to let you forfeit like that or not.

In any event, you'll be missed. Come back soon, once real life quiets
down for you.

--
Peter C.
"Are you the person shooting at me?"