automailer on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:23:25 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 86/2: Boosts in game grammer: Emergency Resuscitation : For
Proposal 87/1: More Insane Card Edits [[Mice]]          : Against
Proposal 88/3: Cards aren't really dangerous, silly!    : Against
Proposal 89/0: My soul needs value too.                 : Against
Proposal 90/0: Rules under no section.                  : Against
Proposal 91/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Two: Speeders Return : For
Proposal 92/2: Upgrades! New, Exciting, No Doubt Intending New Gridplay : For
Proposal 93/0: Drain All Resources, Kids!               : Against
I don't want to have to keep track of too many things. I don't mean in the ministerial sense, since I know I won't be the one running this, but as a *player* of the grid game I don't want too many variables that I have to keep track of. Strategizing becomes unpleasant when the game gets too complex.

Proposal 94/0: That Was Entirely Against Kommon Sense... : For
Proposal 95/0: Random junk.                             : Against
Proposal 96/0: We Recognize All, Capicse Kiddos?        : For
This doesn't break the game because it doesn't permit anything that isn't already permitted. It could be said to "permit" calvinball, inasmuch as anything else that doesn't forbid it is implicitly permitting it; this doesn't change the game at all. Go ahead, slap me with a herring. See if I care.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.