Daniel Lepage on Sun, 15 May 2005 20:29:41 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Lots of actions.

First, votes:
I vote Mrs. Nazi for Nazi.
I vote Raelus for Death, on the grounds that it looks like BvS is about to become a gridmin, and I remember what happened the last time somebody tried to run a Grid *and* other Ministries.

Secondly, a Reply: