Daniel Lepage on Sun, 15 May 2005 13:28:10 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] I'll "Section 9" them

I second this Tweak, and Tweak 5 (which reduces Tweak times from 7 ndays to 4 ndays)

--
Wonko

On May 15, 2005, at 10.50 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Section 3 is getting much too large, and much of it doesn't have much
to do with the actual "gameplay", that is, the timing, submission, and
passing of proposals, as well as a way to Win.

So, I submit the following Tweak:
{{
For the purposes of this Tweak, moving a rule from one section to
another means to remove it from the section it's in, put it in its new
section, and give it a new number as though it were a new rule being
created and put in that section.

Move Rule 3-5 into section 9.
Move Rule 3-6 into section 9.
Move Rule 3-7 into section 9.
Move Rule 3-8 into section 9.
Move Rule 3-10 into section 9.
Move Rule 3-11 into section 9.
}}

This is Tweak #6.

(As a reminder, Tweaks 2 through 5 are also still pending, although
Tweaks #2 and #3 have already been objected to. Tweak #4 will resolve
if nobody Objects to it, and nobody's done anything on Tweak #5.)
<http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/CurrentTweaks>

--
Peter C.
"Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_