automailer on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:06:36 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p84

EugeneMeidinger has amended p84.

---------------------------------
Proposal 84/2: I need some extra time.
A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 5

[[ inset]]
[[Just to point out I'm making this extra prop using my talisman/parchment]]
In rule 3-3 replace "On the sixth nday of each nweek" with "On beginning of the sixth nday of each nweek"
Replace paragraph 2 of rule 3-3 with:
{{Any player may Submit a Proposal at any time while the Clock is On, unless e already owns 5 or more Proposals that are Pending.}}

If p68 passes then change the number 5 to 4 in rule 3-3.

[[This just means that we can submit new proposals while the other ones are being voted on. Of course if you rush it too much then in what ways the grammar inquisition painfully tortures you is your own fault.]]