automailer on Tue, 10 May 2005 20:48:48 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p70

Peter has submitted a new proposal, p70.

---------------------------------
Proposal 70/0: Deputy Insertion; Vacation Emminent
A Standard Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 3

[[I'm going to vacation at the end of the month, and I'm moving at that time too, so someone's going to need to take over my duties, at least temporarily, for that week.]]

Add a new rule to section 4:
{{
== Deputies ==

A player who is a minister may designate a player as eir deputy. A player's deputy is empowered to use the ministry powers of the deputizing player and may fulfill eir responsibilities. A player may revoke eir deputization once the deputy is no longer needed.
}}

[[Also, the rules don't handle a tie for the Meta-minister position very well]]
In rule 4-1, change the text
{{
In the event of a tie, the Meta-Minister is empowered and required to choose one of the candidates who tied for first.
}}
to the text
{{
In the event of a tie, the candidate among those tied for first who first accepted eir nomination for that position for that election becomes the new minister.
}}