Alex Truelsen on Mon, 9 May 2005 21:09:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] (no subject)

I object to this tweak, on the grounds that it needlessly removes a broken
rule that could just as easily be fixed. It's not like Raelus can really do
much with those SP, except totally own at Tiles (whoop-dee-freaking-doo).

[[BvS]]