automailer on Mon, 9 May 2005 21:08:58 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Raelus submits p61

Raelus has submitted a new proposal, p61.

---------------------------------
Proposal 61/0: Chads
A Standard Proposal by Raelus
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 2

Create a new Talisman:
{{
||Name:||Chad||
||Price:||5 Genechips||
||Unique:||No||

 Appearance:: A ballot with rows of hanging chads.

 Effects:: Sacrifice: A player's vote toward one election or proposal of your choosing does not count this nweek. Treat eir vote as Abstain.
If a player ever creates and/or owns more than one Chad in the same nweek: All eir Chads are destroyed, and e cannot vote in any elections or on any proposals for the remainder of the nweek. [[That is, if I own one, use it, and create another, I still will be penalized.]]
}}