Raelus on Sun, 8 May 2005 21:04:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] More game actions! Joy!

I nominate myself for death. I accept my nomination.

I am now Playing Tiles.

I create a new Political Party, The Card Collector's Association. The following is the platform.
{{
The Card Collector's Association (CCA) is dedicated to the advancement of B Nomic's CCG. The Card Game should not be the only subgame, but it should be one of the main ones. Those who would like to support the card game or improve it should belong to us. Again, we are not opposed to other subgames, but we will defend our turf if a subgame should become too important to the game. Something like that. We also trade cards.
}}