Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 8 May 2005 21:01:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Elections for Grammar Nazi and Death

And after all those proposals, we've got two more ministries to fill!

I hereby start elections for The Ministry of Grammar and The Ministry
of Spirituality. Nominations are now open through the end of nday 6.

I nominate myself for The Ministry of Grammar. I accept my nomination.

--
Peter C.
"The IPng WG has selected a packet format which includes 1696 bytes of