Daniel Lepage on Thu, 5 May 2005 01:18:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Election for The Ministry of Gambling

I vote for me.

--
Wonko

On May 4, 2005, at 8.17 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

The following candidates have accepted nominations for The Ministry of
Gambling:
* Eugene Meidinger
* Raelus
* Wonko

Voting is open through the end of nday 9. Cast your vote by posting
your choice to a public forum (that is, this list, and not the
-discuss one).

Also, nominations for Law, Justice, Arcana, and Tiles are still open
for another nday, in case someone wants to steal some of my jobs from
me.

--
Peter C.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"So I decided to explore randomness and some of the principles of quantum mechanics, through poetry, using the medium of sheep."
 -- Valerie Laws