Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 4 May 2005 16:42:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: tiles

The Voice <voiceofnomic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I play A in the left-center zone, making TACOS.

Recognized.

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I pay 4A and bind the souls of Orc in a Spacesuit and Teucer to make a Wad
> of Ersure.
>
> I erase the letter "D" from the end of "LEGISLATED" in the center-right
> Zone.
>
> I play "D" in the center-right Zone to make "LEGISLATED."
>
> I claim the Souls of Orc in a Spacesuit and Teucer.

Recognized. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but replacing with
an S instead of a D. :)

Dealing out replacement Tiles:
Moving G from Bag to Baron von Skippy
Moving N from Bag to The Voice

--
Peter C.
"This document defines a reformulation of IP and two transport layer