Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 3 May 2005 21:26:37 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Tiles/Souls Update

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Following Wonko's lead, I spend 4A and Bind the Souls of Orc in a Spacesuit
> and Teucer to create a Wad of Ersure. I remove the letter "A" from "AFOUL"
> in the center-center Zone, and play D, B, T, and U to make "DOUBTFUL" in
> that Zone. I then claim the Souls of Orc in a Spacesuit and Teucer.
>
> [[BvS]]

Recognized. BvS draws:
Moving I from Bag to Baron von Skippy
Moving D from Bag to Baron von Skippy
Moving D from Bag to Baron von Skippy
Moving Blank from Bag to Baron von Skippy

Dan Schmidt <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I claim the Souls of 404notfound and Norinel.

Recognized.

--
Peter C.
"What does that mean?"