Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:58:34 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Election time

The Ministry of Gambling is currently Open. I start an election for
it.

I am currently holding the following ministries. I start an election
for them:
The Ministry of Law
The Ministry of Justice
The Ministry of Arcana
The Ministry of Tiles

It is currently nweek 87, nday 2. At the end of nday 7, nominations
close. Three ndays after that (at the end of nday 10), the winner of
the election gets the position (and gets to deal with the end-of-nweek
stuff related to that position, if any). (I'm not 100% sure that my
nday math is right, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

I'm willing to continue in the roles that I'm currently in, but if
someone wants to take some from me, that's okay with me.

I nominate myself for The Ministry of Law, The Ministry of Justice,
The Ministry of Arcana, and The Ministry of Tiles. I accept my
nominations.

--
Peter C.
"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale