automailer on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:02:19 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] BvS submits p27

BvS has submitted a new proposal, p27.

Proposal 27/0: Another Box To Climb Into
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 86, nday 7

Create a section of the ruleset named = Generic Definitions =.

[[I can think of things to put in here, but not that I want to propose right now. The idea is to just have a place to define classes of things. For example, you might make a rule here that tells you what a Currency is (hint hint). Then in another section, you'll say that something is a currency, and we'll know that it follows the rules of all other currencies (it's money, it can be traded for stuff, you can put it in banks, other people can steal it, whatever).]]