automailer on Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:35:26 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p26

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p26.

Proposal 26/0: Not Just for Emergencies Anymore
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 86, nday 7

[[The Emergency rule needed a few clarifications anyway, so I also renamed them so that they could be Executive Tidiness as well. We may also want another form of this that requires no seconding and can only be done by Ministers, or some such thing, to better approximate the old Acts of Executive Tidiness.]]

Amend section 0 of the Ruleset to read:
= Section 0: Emergencies =
== Rule 0-0: Tweaks ==

At any time (regardless of the Clock State), any player may submit a Tweak, which consists of any number of changes to the rules or the state of the game. Any player may Second or Object To any Tweak. After 7 real-world days have passed since a Tweak was submitted, if it has been seconded by at least two players other than its author and no player has Objected to it, then the gamestate changes listed in it are made. Regardless of whether or not it took effect, the Tweak is then destroyed.