Daniel Lepage on Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:46:38 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Pause=5; Voting now Open

On Apr 10, 2005, at 8.04 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Assuming that no Refresh Proposals have been submitted between when I
wrote this and when it was sent, there is one item on the Refresh
Ballot, which is Wonko's prop to reset the rules.

I vote against my prop.

AFAICT, this is the same as voting for it, since all that matters is that I cast a vote on it, but this is more fun :P

--
Wonko

"So I decided to explore randomness and some of the principles of quantum mechanics, through poetry, using the medium of sheep."
 -- Valerie Laws