Daniel Lepage on Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:38:32 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Ministry Nominations

On Mar 28, 2005, at 12.49 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

As I said, Ministry rotation is this week. Nominations are open
through nday 6.

For the Webministry, I nominate Wonko
For the Ministry of Change, I nominate Peter
For the Ministry of Cards, I nominate Wonko
For the Ministry of the Arena, I nominate Wonko

I also nominate myself for the Ministry of Change, and accept all four nominations, but continue to express trepidation regarding the total lack of activity on the part of everyone who's not me or Peter.

Also, I believe I got 100~, 2TH, and 1TG for being King.

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous