automailer on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:44:50 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p2049

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p2049.

---------------------------------
Proposal 2049/0: Hats, Again
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 83, nday 10

Create the following Tools:
{{
__Magic Hat__

Effects:
10 points: Create a Fluffy Bunny in your possession. You may not do this more than once per nweek.
}}

{{
__Hard Hat__

Effects:
As long as you have a Hard Hat in your possession, you get a +1 bonus to your AvStrength
}}

{{
__Tinfoil Hat__

Effects:
As long as you have a Tinfoil Hat, other players cannot choose cards in your hand as targets for cards they play.
}}

{{
__Beer Hat__

Effects:
As long as you have a Beer Hat, you get 5 points every time you drink a Drink.
}}

[[I haven't come up with a good mechanic for distributing these, but I figured I'd get the prop out before the nweek ends]]