Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:36:21 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Roster/Gardens Update

I spend 250 points to get 802 Drawing Applied Research.
I spend 800 of that to get Drawing 2.
Wonko spends 60 points to get 69 Drawing Applied Research and 114
General Research.
Wonko spends 2362 Drawing Applied Research and 38 General Research to
get Drawing 6.
Wonko gains 66 points from card drawing & Investment.
//R//

Wonko tries to pick a Water Pod off of my Garden, but can't since eir
arms are full. (E already has 5 fruits. In fact, e has 6, so I must
have forgotten to check for that at some point.)
//FP//

--
Peter C.
"Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?"