Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:27:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Winding the Coil

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I just sent myself a script I wrote to track the cards, and I approve
> of it. I hereby Wind the Coil I posted some time ago (I think I get 50
> points from this)

As shady as it is for the player Winding the Coil to be the same as
the player who posted it, it looks legal. However, while the Bonus of
the Coil is 50 points, the next-to-last paragraph of r1898 says that
"the Player who Wound the Coil receives 10 points". So, I don't know
whether to give Wonko 10, 50, or 60 points. I'm going to go with 10
for now, and fully expect and welcome a CFI to decide the issue.

So, I've updated the Roster with 10 points for Wonko. //R//

I believe that the Weaver is responsible for removing the Coil from
the Program List.

--
Peter C.
"This document MUST be secured in a locked cabinet to prevent it from