Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 19 Mar 2005 06:30:44 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Nweek 82 Results!

"Martin R Crowther" <cybersanctuary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Okay, first off - No traps. Traps rule needs creating.

The thing is, the prop said to Create traps, but it didn't really say
that it should create a Rule that handled the traps...

The syntax of your props is a bit different than what others tend to
use. This isn't to say that your method is wrong, per se, it just can
make it confusing to understand what you mean sometimes. A prop is
just a list of instructions to follow that change the state of the
game. So, since you can create anything in a prop, if you're creating
a rule it might be a good plan to include the word "rule".

In any event, _Traps_ is now r1922/0. //GM//

--
Peter C.
"I have discovered a strange level of sleep deprivation in which I do