Daniel Lepage on Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:49:41 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Notices?

I'm not sure that postings to Notices count as public fora announcements, so I'll say it again here: my earlier claim about the Arena state was wrong: it showed RW at (4,4,1) instead of (1,4,4), and didn't show Peter at (1,2,1).

This has been corrected.

--
Wonko

It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.

  --quoted in Robert L. Weber, Science With a Smile (1992)