automailer on Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:27:17 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p2036

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p2036.

---------------------------------
Proposal 2036/0: A few changes
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 82, nday 7

Amend r9 to read:
{{
 Whenever a Player is called upon to make a random determination, it shall be made among all the possible choices with equal probability, or as close to equal probability as is reasonably achievable, except when the rules specify otherwise.

 Dice rolls may be specified in the form xdy, where x is the number of dice, and y is the number of faces on each die.

 The B Nomic Dice Roller is a randomizing device. To use it, send email to dice@xxxxxxxxxx Instructions are at http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/HowToRollDice.
}}

Revise r18 to read
{{
 Whatever is not prohibited or regulated by the Ruleset is permitted and unregulated, with the exception of changing the rules, which is permitted only when the rules explicitly permit it.
}}

Remove the following text from r21:
{{
The possessor of one or more points may transfer any or all points in eir possession to another entity capable of possessing points by posting to the public forum, provided the recipient is not a player whom the transferring player owns shares in the player stock of.
}}
[[ The transfer is covered more generally by the assertion that players may trade objects at will, and we haven't had Stocks for nweeks ]]

In r205, remove the text ", and may not take any game actions except coming Off Leave" [[stating that you take another action implictly removes you from being On Leave, so this sentence is pointless ]]

Repeal r1340 [["Weird Recursive Crap"]]
[[Back when we had the Speed Limit we wanted to be sure that somebody couldn't break the limit and then win before it caught up with them. Now that we don't have the Speed Limit anymore, this rule serves no purpose.]]