Jake Eakle on Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:44:18 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Self-Referential Subject Line Regarding Action

Gardens:
I plant and water my thorn seed.
My Vine says it's watered even though it's a new checkpoint... if it's not,
I water it.

Board Game:
I make a black hole at J3. It is destroyed by my other one. It occurs to me
that a) the board is pathetically empty and b) that this is probably because
the most profitable thing you can do in the game is fill your black holes
and make drunks fall over. We need someone to prop a goal, or at least more
ways to get Stuff.