Iain on Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:21:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] twidle, board and Pgo recognition

Personman waters eir Vine at a cost of 5~.

Recognised.

I ferment a Thorn Seed for 5~ I mix ... and 30~

Recognised. Tildex is uptodate.

Peter: place a stone at E3.

Recognised.

Peter:
I tickle the Jester at K0. As I don't know where it will go, I don't
see how I'm supposed to put the new board state here. (Presumably the
Minister of the Board rolls the dice?)

I really should check the rules before I start blindly carrying out this sort of instruction...  from r 1900: "In general, each Piece has a move associated with it; it is implicit that only the owner of a piece may move it in this way unless the rules
specify otherwise." As the Jester at K0 is owned by theta, and BoP 6 (Jesters) dosent specify otherwise, Peter can't tickle it. Ho hmmm...

(incidentally, I think that for the rule to be valid you need the acurate textual description of the board. Hence you need to know what the results of the random determination is... its fine for a player making such a move to do the dice rolls: its not as if this would affect the outcome.)

Board uptodate.

cheers,
Iain