Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:16:56 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Subgame Moves

PGo:
I place a stone at E3. New board:
    A B C D E F G H I
  .-------------------.
 9| . . . . . . . . . |9
 8| . . . . . . . . . |8
 7| . . . . . . Z . . |7
 6| . . . . . . I . . |6
 5| . . . r . . . . . |5
 4| . . r . r . . . . |4
 3| . . . I r . . . . |3
 2| . . . r . . . . . |2
 1| . . . . . . . . . |1
  '-------------------'
    A B C D E F G H I

[I] Iain       0 Points   No alliances
[Z] Zarpint    0 Points   No alliances
[r] Peter      1 Point    No alliances

Board Game:
I tickle the Jester at K0. As I don't know where it will go, I don't
see how I'm supposed to put the new board state here. (Presumably the
Minister of the Board rolls the dice?)
Gardens:
I ferment a Thorn Seed for 5~ to make a Thorn Seed Drink.
I mix a Rotten Tomato, the Thorn Seed Drink I just made, and 30~
(using the Water next to my Avatar) to create a Waterspout Concoction.
I plant a Thorn Seed to make a Thorn Bush.
I pour the Waterspout Concoction onto my Thorn Bush to make a
Waterspout there instead.
I plant my other Rotten Tomato to make a Vine.

//FP// I recognize all those actions and update the Gardens Public
Display.
Arena:
I move to (1,1,2). Please don't shoot at me.

--
Peter C.
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I