Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:16:02 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: New Judge for CFI "15 points for DOOM!"

So, we'll hereby decree that all of the Upper House who's here and not
Plaintiff or Defendant should submit a ruling. Iain, bd, and Personman
should submit rulings in addition to Glotmorf who already has, and
we'll try to figure this whole mess out.

Since appeals last 10 ndays, I'll make an arbitrary decisions that
rulings can be submitted through the end of 82/4, or when all eligible
members of the Upper House have submitted a ruling. Hopefully by then,
someone will prop a change that changes the rules to make this all
work out right.

--
Peter C.
"Benign packets have this bit set to 0; those that are used for an