Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:04:46 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Muchness of Update

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Glotmorf knocks out many cards for 15 points.

//R// Glotmorf's 15 points Recognized.

"Glotmorf" <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I conduct general research eight times, for a cost of 40 points.
>
> (Do I do my own die rolls, or is this up to the Roster Minister?)

I have no idea. Since you did them yourself, I'll assume that that's
precedent-setting or something :).

"Glotmorf" <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> With the -1, that's 1 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 10 general research.

//R// Glotmorf converts 40 points into 10 general research.

Jake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I play petty theft choosing Wonko and Personman. I transfer ten points from
> Wonko to Personman.
>
> Gardens:
> I Pick Slowly the thorn seed in the town square.
> I plant my tomato and water it.

//FP// Recognized. Twiddler, please note the 5~ payment.

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Cards:
> Personman Petty Thefts me, taking 10 of my points.

//R// 10 points from Wonko to Personman recognized.

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I ferment two of my Thorn Seeds.
>
> I create an Avatar at (4,1,2).
>
> Since my Avatar is next to (3,1,2), which is Full of Water, I mix
> together 30~, a rotten tomato, and a Thorn Seed Drink, dipping it in
> the water to create a Waterspout Concoction.
>
> I do this twice, since I have two Rotten Tomatoes anyway.

So at this point, Wonko's spent 70~, two Rotten Tomatoes, and 2 Thorn
Seeds to get two Waterspout Concoctions.

> I plant three Thorn Seeds in my Garden.
>
> I pour a Waterspout Concoction on each of two of the Thorn Bushes in
> my garden.
>
> I Pick Slowly the Tomato in the Town Square.

//FP// Okay, all that is recognized.

I think all public displays for which I am responsible are up-to-date.

--
Peter C.
"There are less differences of opinion when no one can come up with one."