Daniel Lepage on Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:55:07 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Water, water, everywhere

I ferment two of my Thorn Seeds.

I create an Avatar at (4,1,2).

Since my Avatar is next to (3,1,2), which is Full of Water, I mix together 30~, a rotten tomato, and a Thorn Seed Drink, dipping it in the water to create a Waterspout Concoction.

I do this twice, since I have two Rotten Tomatoes anyway.

I plant three Thorn Seeds in my Garden.

I pour a Waterspout Concoction on each of two of the Thorn Bushes in my garden.

I Pick Slowly the Tomato in the Town Square.

I move in the Arena to (4,2,2), then to (3,2,2).

--
Wonko

It's simple. It's just things with chalk on a board.
     -Helmut Vogel, when asked to explain a physics equation