Daniel Lepage on Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:18:18 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Card Playing

In a spectacularly profitable move, Peter exchanges eir empty hand for:
5 Cards of DOOM!
2 Cash Ins
1 Circular Theft
1 Hamhandedness
2 Jackpot!s
1 Luggage Mixup
2 RPSs
1 Six Card Hand
1 The Useless Card

--
Wonko

On Feb 24, 2005, at 8.13 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

I play my Luggage Mixup, choosing Aquarion.

--
Peter C.
"The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
     -Mel Brooks (1926 - )