Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:22:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Ministry of Justice Update

I added my "15 points for DOOM!" CFI to the Ministry of Justice CFI
Display, but I'm required to assign a serial number to it since CFIs
are now Serializable Game Documents. However, I don't know the
"highest serial number ever used for an object of that type", so I'm
not sure how I'm supposed to go about assigning such a number.

Other than that, the Ministry of Justice display is up-to-date.

Also, DQT might want to submit a ruling soon, or someone may recuse em
(by my count, e has until 16:18 today UTC, but I'm not sure how
literal "seven or more days have passed" means, and if it means that
we're tracking that to the second or just to the day).

--
Peter C.
"This document MUST be secured in a locked cabinet to prevent it from