Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:49:05 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Ministry election update

I nominate myself for the Ministries of the Roster and Justice and
accept those nominations.

I've updated the Ministries public display. Let me know if I missed
anyone. <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/MinistryUpdate>

You only have through the end of nday 6 (a little over 25 more hours)
to submit more nominations. I really don't mind at all if people run
against me for any of these offices, but *someone* needs to perform
all these roles, and I'm willing to, and I think I do a good job at
it.

--
Peter C.
"General Use Only"