Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:31:56 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: actiony goodness

Jake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Baord Game:
> I create a Black Hole at I3. It is destroyed by my Black Hole at I4. The
> Board is unchanged.

//GK// It looks to me like this falls under P-spec 7's "If two black holes
are adjacent and both are within two sqaures of an interdictor, the
one closer to the interdictor destroys the one further away.", meaning
that this original statement is correct. I don't quite follow the
arguments that came after this, so for now I'm updating the Public
Display per this original statement, and if someone wants to explain
to me again how it's wrong I'll be happy to change it.

--
Peter C.
"I'm not trying to hack into the system! Or again!"